- Brain Health Talk
Brain Health Talk. x. Export Event · Export Event. Preserve formatting in description (only supported in some calendar applications). Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 07:00pm - 09:00pm, by This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need ...
- HEALTH BRIEFS: Doctor leads health talk, walk
HEBRON | Each Thursday through May 29, Dr. Alex Alvarez, a family medicine physician, will deliver a brief presentation about a current health topic and then lead participants on a health walk. Walks will begin at 8 a.m. The length of the walk will ...
- My Health Experience: 'Every day, I make the choice to get up and have a good ...
My Health Experience: 'Every day, I make the choice to get up and have a good day'. I would have been at a very low risk for ovarian cancer. There's no family history of it and I was under 40. My children are my priority, says Sara Murphy, who was ...
- A health talk in Max Super Speciality Hospital for ex defence officers
Times of India
CHANDIGARH: As many as 300 retired officers from Indian Defence Services and their families attended a Max Super Speciality Hospital (MSSH), Mohali health talk on 'Heart Team Approach (HTA)' at Defence Services Officers Institute (DSOI), Sector 36.
and more »
IANSTalk to your smart phone to unlock car!
... Bengal: Re-polling to be held in two booths, one each in Dhupguri assembly segment and Siliguri assembly segment tomorrow. You are here! Home > SCI-TECH and HEALTH > Talk to your smart phone to unlock car! Talk to your smart phone to unlock car!
and more »
- Health talk: Dr Matt Bull's fortnightly column
THE Chief Medical Officer has recently warned about the ticking time bomb that is childhood obesity, with a third of two - to 15-year-olds now being overweight or obese. This normalisation of overconsumption and inactivity really increases the ...
- More than two million Californians have signed up for health insurance or applied for Medi-Cal through Covered California. How was their enrollment experienc...Views: 20 ratings
Time: 01:25:32 More in Education
- Health Talk: Cancer therapy has jumped ahead again
... your digital account enter the phone number associated with your print account. Already a Print Subscriber? None of these apply to you? Back. Need an account? Create one now. Discuss; Print. Posted in Health talk on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 4:00 am.
- Hank shares some developments in cancer research, from new insights into the behavior of zombie cancer cells, to a new method that uses nanotechnology to kil...From: SciShowViews: 2748379055 ratings
Time: 04:07 More in Education
- Dr Jason Gill is a Reader in Exercise Science in the Institute of Cardiovascular and Medical Sciences at the University of Glasgow. One of his major research...From: TEDx TalksViews: 91415 ratings
Time: 18:09 More in Nonprofits & Activism
- Goa news in brief
Times of India
Health talk: The International Centre, Goa is hosting a talk on the topic 'Mosquito-borne diseases' to be delivered by Dr Bhikaji Ghanekar, prominent Konkani author and poet and former deputy director , Directorate of Health Services, Goa on April 16 ...
- What to do in Easton this week
Wicked Local Easton
FRIDAY, APRIL 11. Learning Commons at the Queset House opening day. 10:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Queset House, 51 Main St., North Easton. For more information, call 508-238-2000, visit www.amesfreelibrary.org or email email@example.com. Let's Get ...
and more »
Wonder WomanJaypee Hospital campaign for Breast Cancer Awareness
An informative Health Talk on "Breast Cancer Awareness" was being organised by the state-of-the-art Cancer Institute of Jaypee Hospital at Inner Wheel Club, Indirapuram on March 23 wherein more than 50 women of all ages learnt the significance of early ...
and more »
- Keystone Home Health to offer services beginning in May
Cedar Valley Daily Times
Directing operations at KHH is Robyn Midyett, R.N. Midyett has several years of management and home health experience and was formerly the Director of Nursing at Keystone Nursing Care Center. KHH will provide services in Benton, Iowa and Tama ...
- Manage your septic system during or after a flood to protect health
... to help citizens understand more clearly many of the environmental health issues in Ravalli County and the role of the Environmental Health Department in addressing these issues, our department runs a series of articles titled “Environmental Health ...
This domain is parked