- Jobs, health talk in New Brunswick election
FREDERICTON – New Brunswick Premier David Alward says greater emphasis on innovation will create jobs in the province. Campaigning in Moncton today, Alward repeated his platform promise to spend $18 million over the next four years on the ...
and more »
Daily Times NigeriaFirst Lady Joins Fight Against Ebola Disease
Daily Times Nigeria
We are not just having this health talk because of Ebola Virus Disease, EVD, it is something we have been doing before. “Her Excellency is somebody who is passionate about the health of Nigerian women, children and youth. And she makes sure that no ...
and more »
- The Health Experiences Institute (HEXI) and Healthwatch Oxfordshire co-host care.data debate.
- Free health talk to cover drugs and dementia
Dr. Larry Renaud will give a free health talk at FFG Assisted Living on Sept. 13. Posted: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 1:51 pm. Free health talk to cover drugs and dementia. On Saturday, Sept. 13, Rite Aid pharmacist Dr. Larry Renaud will help you ...
- Four area hospitals assist RLC in Rural Health Experience program
The Rural Health Experience program is a three- to five-day immersion program wherein students shadow health professionals and others in a rural area. It is intended for college, graduate or professional-level students in their first or second year in ...
- Diamantina Health Partners Chronic Disease and Ageing Research and Innovation Networking Session – Prof Ken Ho – Translational Metabolic Health Program – Cen...Views: 10 ratings
Time: 14:59 More in People & Blogs
- Free Health Talk: Drugs and Dementia
Dr. Larry Renaud will give a free health talk at FFG Assisted Living on Sept. 13. Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 12:50 pm. Free Health Talk: Drugs and Dementia. On Saturday, Sept. 13, Rite Aid pharmacist, Larry Renaud, will help you understand ...
and more »
Examiner.comHealth Talk with Arvin Lal: Exclusive Interview with SHREDZ
SHREDZ is committed to providing you with the highest quality of ingredients without burning a hole in your wallet. As part of the #SHREDZ, #SHREDZARMY, and #TRAINHARDERTHANME movement, they offer an array of supplements for both men and ...
- Column: ABC's of Children's Mental Health: Talk to Your Kids about Bullying - Jackson County Times-JournalColumn: ABC's of Children's Mental Health: Talk to Your Kids about Bullying
Jackson County Times-Journal
Parents please read this article to your kids and then go to www.stopbullying.gov/kids/what-you-can-do/ and watch videos of kids talking about bullying and animated videos. Discuss bullying prevention and intervention with your children often. Invite ...
and more »
- University of Oxford Medical School continues to outperform the rest of the UK's medical schools.
- Food and drink in hospitals should complement public health messages from the NHS, recommends an independent panel.
- Perfect Health Centre women's health talk this Saturday
Join Yoveda for a women's health seminar from 2-4pm on Saturday, August 30, at 45 Macquarie Street. As a part of Women's Health Week, Yoveda Wellbeing Sanctuary and the Perfect Health Centre are running a Women's Health Seminar from 2-4pm ...
and more »
- Dr. Stephen Merry, Chair of Mayo International Health Program at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, interviews an MIHP designated site administrator, Dr. Jay Shah...From: Mayo ClinicViews: 900 ratings
Time: 06:31 More in Science & Technology
- Social work, public health students get firsthand global health experience in ... - Washington University in St. Louis NewsSocial work, public health students get firsthand global health experience in ...
Washington University in St. Louis News
Fourteen students, joined by Lora Iannotti, PhD, assistant professor at the Brown School, and Edward F. Lawlor, dean, spent time in Haiti this summer as part of a course focused on public health interventions in developing countries. Students gained ...
- Clinical trial shows that stroke risk could be lowered by up to 30% in patients with a high risk of heart disease.
This domain is parked